Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
If you want a CND price for shits and giggles.

$18500...cash...no trade...But we can get that crappy Green color for $250 more..lol..

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Renegade X is not even offered here in Finland, we have the adrenaline, sport rev gen4 or x-rs to choose from. X-RS with 900T starts at 17400 euro here, add a minimum of a 500 euro dealer fee and any extras you want on top.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
The Renegade X is not even offered here in Finland, we have the adrenaline, sport rev gen4 or x-rs to choose from. X-RS with 900T starts at 17400 euro here, add a minimum of a 500 euro dealer fee and any extras you want on top.
Hey Lapplander, isn't Rovaniemi, FI the Home Town of Santa Claus?? Maybe if you be a good boy this year Santa will give you one for Christmas. Have a great day buddy and say Hi to Santa for me, Cheers
:bc:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey Lapplander, isn't Rovaniemi, FI the Home Town of Santa Claus?? Maybe if you be a good boy this year Santa will give you one for Christmas. Have a great day buddy and say Hi to Santa for me, Cheers
:bc:
It sure is, they even have a mid summer santa parade and everything! :whistle:

I have never been a good boy and santa has never given me anything sadly, i do bring Santa plenty of tourists tho as i am a snowmobile safari guide during winter so i will tell him Hi from you! :thumbsup:

Reactions: dskofich and gaige2

·
Registered
16,836 Posts
Reactions: gaige2 and Rev M&S
1 - 13 of 13 Posts