Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 814 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Predictions, Talking smack, and moments of seriousness.

Ill post results, and my normal remarks. I heard Isoc has a new Tech director thats a real asshole... so it should make for a good year.

As far as silly season goes :

Montana Jess : Woodies racing

Tim Trembly : Warnert racing

Ryan Springer : Unsigned but expected to make and announcement soon for a new program

Corin Todd : Judnick racing

Aki (not even gonna try to spell his last name) : into the pro class with Boss racing

Theres other big news I am aware of thats coming at Haydays :thumbsup: Gonna be a good year.

·
Administrator
2021 VR1 Eight-Fiddy HYPERSLED!!
20,604 Posts
It's going to be interesting without Tucker in the mix. I still see Cat doing well across the board, but I think in the Pro Class it's anyone's to win.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,774 Posts
Well, with all the XC races seemingly struggling to stay afloat, I think SX is gonna become even more relevant. I'm excited to begin the year. Like most, not having TH racing is gonna be fucking weird but, I see a lot of talent in there and to my surprise, I actually like the new Pro rules limiting mods. Makes for a whole day of good racing.

I'm all in to see Christian take the lead for Cat. Endurance seems to be the issue. Kamm may just walk off with it and if he does, double edges sword. Sure, here's your crown but we all know who retired and let you take it. We'll see. I still think he's an immature shit so......

The time of year for excitement it upon us! Got my sled on the way to being torn down and some new goodies added with my normal deadline of having it ready to go by SX weekend (just my weirdness is the reason why). So far so good with all the checks!

GO CAT!!!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
The one to watch for me will be Trent Wittwer #115

2017-2018 Sport National Champion and now moving up to ProLite.

·
Registered
166 Posts
So now that tucker is retired, what is he going to do for fu money? Does he have a job at cat or will he have to apply at walmart?

·
Registered
19,938 Posts
IMO kamm will win it but it won’t be easy. If trembly and lemuix are healthy those 3 will be be in a battle every round. Montana jess will probably come on stronger towards the end once gets more time running the pro cross.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Local boy from Beeeemidji! :bc:
Yup, went to school with his dad.
Bought my first sleds from Trent's dad and Grandpa while they worked at the dealership in Busy Corners

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I'm all in to see Christian take the lead for Cat. Endurance seems to be the issue.

Kamm may just walk off with it and if he does, double edges sword. Sure, here's your crown but we all know who retired and let you take it. We'll see. I still think he's an immature shit so......
1. I like Logan Christian, but if he wins, it will only be because Tucker retired, right? (I assume your comment about Kamm also applies to Christian.)

2. Speaking of Kamm, I completely disagree with your assessment of his potential crown vs. Tucker's retirement. :)bc2:) Even though he was suffering from a severe shoulder injury, Kamm still won the points championship just a couple of seasons ago (2016-2017) -- Tucker ended up third in points that same season.

As for my predictions, either Kamm or Tremblay will take the top spot in the pro class this season. If I have to pick one, I'll go with Kamm so that I can root for the red team.
<edit> Originally I picked Aki Pihlaja to take first in pro-lite, but after I posted my comment, I double-checked what fortune46X said. I'll go with Jacob Yurk instead.

·
Registered
19,938 Posts
1. I like Logan Christian, but if he wins, it will only be because Tucker retired, right? (I assume your comment about Kamm also applies to Christian.)

2. Speaking of Kamm, I completely disagree with your assessment of his potential crown vs. Tucker's retirement. :)bc2:) Even though he was suffering from a severe shoulder injury, Kamm still won the points championship just a couple of seasons ago (2016-2017) -- Tucker ended up third in points that same season.

As for my predictions, either Kamm or Tremblay will take the top spot in the pro class this season. If I have to pick one, I'll go with Kamm so that I can root for the red team.
In the pro-lite class, I'll go with Pihlaja (1st) and Jacob Yurk (2nd).
I like logie too but he is too inconsistent to really be a big threat to win. He always has been.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,774 Posts

<edit> Originally I picked Aki Pihlaja to take first in pro-lite, but after I posted my comment, I double-checked what fortune46X said. I'll go with Jacob Yurk instead.
No, that's not what I meant. Logan was a teammate and never once through a little kid fit because he was beaten by a better rider with more talent and class than he will ever have. Sorry if that upsets you.

Well....no I'm not. Stop your fucking whining already. :c-n:

·
Premium Member
4,310 Posts
No, that's not what I meant. Logan was a teammate and never once through a little kid fit because he was beaten by a better rider with more talent and class than he will ever have. Sorry if that upsets you.

Well....no I'm not. Stop your fucking whining already. :c-n:
It's going to be a struggle to have as much excitement as in the past, I loved watching Tucker get a bad start and the drama of can he make it to the front, Great racing. I was disappointed in the Shovel kid, I expected more from him, maybe this year..

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,774 Posts
It's going to be a struggle to have as much excitement as in the past, I loved watching Tucker get a bad start and the drama of can he make it to the front, Great racing. I was disappointed in the Shovel kid, I expected more from him, maybe this year..
How you doing Airflite! :bc:

Tucker was unreal for sure. Nobody could dissect the course and other racers like he could. However, like many, I got sick of it being a race for the no. 2 spot. I believe the racing is going to be even more fun this year. A lot more head to head through every lap. Some really exciting new blood morning up to pro also.

I cannot wait! Soooo sick of summer!!! Taking my usual sweet time doing my thang to get my weapon ready.

:bc:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
IMO kamm will win it but it won’t be easy. If trembly and lemuix are healthy those 3 will be be in a battle every round. Montana jess will probably come on stronger towards the end once gets more time running the pro cross.
I'd toss Narsa into the mix as well if he can stay healthy and be consistent. He had a few very good rounds last year that I recall watching and finished 4th in points behind Logan. Too bad he rides a Poo.

·
Premium Member
4,310 Posts
How you doing Airflite! :bc:

Tucker was unreal for sure. Nobody could dissect the course and other racers like he could. However, like many, I got sick of it being a race for the no. 2 spot. I believe the racing is going to be even more fun this year. A lot more head to head through every lap. Some really exciting new blood morning up to pro also.

I cannot wait! Soooo sick of summer!!! Taking my usual sweet time doing my thang to get my weapon ready.

:bc:
I'll have to fly down to Duluth, maybe we can buzz down and chase Badger around the block, see how fast he can run with his new hip...:lol::lol::bc:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I was in the same boat , I dont think he was 100% though - he didnt have the drive on the track he used to have.

As far as TW115 , Guy has awesome starts but falls back. His consistency was what led him to the championship in sport - Ryley Had a crazy up and down season that had he stayed more consistent Trent wouldn't have gotten what he had.

Pro Lite Yurk is going to be up there , But there's Alot of talent moving around right now on all colors that should shake things up a bit.

two weeks out on haydays ... Anyone want to venture to guess if anyones bringing anything to the table in the way of sleds ?

I could remark on what was said to us throughout the year when things got heated in the trailer but none of it is 100% yet ...

1 - 20 of 814 Posts