Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks like a great start, would be nice to get out early again for a change. Harvest mostly get finished up in your area ?

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For the most part..Still a few fields left, so some trails will be rerouted..
Signs will be up on those fields so sure hope all sledders obey..

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Approx 3 inches last night..Maybe 6 inches in fields now..
Lite fluffy snow..almost feels fake..
Hope for NO wind..

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Worth the trip up do ya think ?

For your distance..I would say No..
Better snow from Naicam to Archerwill.
Then gets thin in spots east of Archerwill towards GW..You know that area..Lots of Bigger rocks that are not covered yet..
Open trail south of Archerwill and from RV to GW not marked yet..
Snow seem lite and fluffy..Has been some traffic so it needs another dump .
Hope Santa brings us a Foot of SNOW!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Update dec 29, so went for a rip on dec 28, trails from archerwill to greenwater, umm, well they just suck lots of rocks exposed, till we get one more dump of snow. But from archerwill to naicam and north trails are fine, did some ditchbanging to bjorkedale and north of there(hotel is open, new owners for food and fuel) everywhere from archerwill north and northwest is rideable offtrail and fairly decent approx 6" to a 12" in all feilds with some places having a bit more, all ditches are fine to ride also, so if you got the itch to ride and dont mind ditchbanging its good to go. If you need 3' of snow before you ride u better head west >>>> like bc :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Gonna have to scratch the itch soon, like maybe next weekend . I have a new sled to break in . Haven’t been to Bjorkdale in years. Sounds like a destination as I like exploring and finding new spots.To far for me for a day trip . Where to stay overnight in that archerwill Bjorkdale area ?

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gonna have to scratch the itch soon, like maybe next weekend . I have a new sled to break in . Haven’t been to Bjorkdale in years. Sounds like a destination as I like exploring and finding new spots.To far for me for a day trip . Where to stay overnight in that archerwill Bjorkdale area ?

There are cabins at Barrier Lake..Look Good on FB..
Call 306 323 4713 for info..

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trails south of Kelvington and south of Hendon are only marked part way..
Waiting on land owners approval ..

·
Registered
384 Posts
There are cabins at Barrier Lake..Look Good on FB..
Call 306 323 4713 for info..
booked a cabin at Barrier Lake yesterday for next weekend (Jan 18 weekend). Will be our first time in that area. Looking forward to finally burning some carbon out of my '19! Hope the snow in the forecast is true! :bc:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Groomers are out around yorkton. Getting ready for the snowarama. Snowed all weekend. Hope the light fluffy stuff sticks around.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts