Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price
I’m selling my 18 xf 8000 cross country limited ES. Has 2300 miles on it. Extras include:I added a heated shield plug in using the hook up for the 12 volt power adapter, ssi y pipe, jaws trail can, ssi clutch kit...I used the speedwerx adjustable weights (I like them better). Powermadd fuzion hand guards, bigger cat rear trunk bag. The track is studded with 96 woodys grand master studs and backers up the middle. I new spare belt comes with it. I do have a 1/2 gallon of the ctec oil that goes with it along with the stock can, stock clutching and stock y pipe. 8100 for it. I’m located in newberry in the UP. Only reason for selling is upgrading to a longer track sled for next year. Sled runs/rides perfectly!! I do have a loan on it still, but can get that taken care of the same day as the purchase I forgot to mention it had the J&T 4 wheel kit on it and a set of roxx 8” risers. I’m keeping the c&a pro skis that are on it and putting the stock skis back on it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’m dropping the price to 8100! I’m keeping the c&a pro skis and putting stock skis on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts