Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Rush, and I ordered a service manual for it that I got yesterday. I also have a 2016 Rush, both are 600cc. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the two? They make a 15-17 service manual, and an 18 service manual, and I have looked through most pages, and they both seem to be identical? Also, did they quit putting part numbers in these manuals now?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I have a 2018 Rush, and I ordered a service manual for it that I got yesterday. I also have a 2016 Rush, both are 600cc. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the two? They make a 15-17 service manual, and an 18 service manual, and I have looked through most pages, and they both seem to be identical? Also, did they quit putting part numbers in these manuals now?
18 has some differences in cooling system and other small differences but you probably could have gotten away with just the 18 manual. Part numbers for clutching, gearing and tools are still in there but not much else.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
18 has some differences in cooling system and other small differences but you probably could have gotten away with just the 18 manual. Part numbers for clutching, gearing and tools are still in there but not much else.
Yeah i just have the 18 manual, was hoping that would work for both so I wouldn't need to get the 16 manual.

·
Registered
15 Pro-S/15 8RR/21 850 XRS
1,848 Posts
600 stayed pretty well the same. 800 had thermostat and couple minor changes. So would be same procedure’s on maintenance. Just mostly part number changes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts