Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a 2017 Polaris Rush Pro S that I bought brand new back in 2017. I literally drove it onto my snowmobile trailer and unloaded it and took a quick spin on it. I have never driven it since. It has .8 miles on the machine. It has been double covered in my garage ever since with the original Polaris cover and a generic overall cover that covers the entire machine including the ski's. I have the manual, 2 sets of keys, and the original manufacturers build day data sheet. I have started it every year usually twice a year just to get fluids through the engine. I have an older sled that I use and just never got into using this particular one. I want to sell it but I am struggling with what price I should put on the machine. I have found some other machines that are the same year but just not this particular one for sale, a 2017 Rush XCR and a 2017 Rush Pro S Snowcheck Select for about $10995. Both of those machines have about 3000 miles on them. I am just looking for some advice and opinions if at all possible.

Thank You for your time I appreciate it!

·
Registered
22XCR 650
322 Posts
Wow . 8 lol I would say 10 would be pretty easy to get but with the market u may get more. But it’s still 5 years old that said it would probably sell fast 👍🍻❄🇺🇸

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow . 8 lol I would say 10 would be pretty easy to get but with the market u may get more. But it’s still 5 years old that said it would probably sell fast 👍🍻❄🇺🇸
Lol yup .8 miles. Seems crazy but true. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it! (y)🍻

·
Registered
420 Posts
There's a story here. Don't leave us hanging! What happened that you never got to ride it?

I'm thinking start at $9500

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update. I listed my machine yesterday morning for $11K. My phone started ringing off the hook a couple hours later. I sold it for that amount 8 hours later. Seems crazy to me as I originally bought it new from a dealer for $8200 out the door but hey I am now $11K richer. Thanks for all of your feedback.

Catskillmike I live in SE Minnesota by the way.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris 650 Matryx Indy VR1 137
332 Posts
Make sure you claim that $2,800 on your income taxes next year! Short term capital gain. People are nuts right now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts