Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Fuel line issue. I actually know a guy who burned one down 2 years ago.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My son's sled needed a new line (2018 with 2000mi). Brought the sled in on November 10th. Called them today and they told be that fuel lines are backordered until mid-January. This is absolutely unacceptable that Polaris did not build up the parts inventory for this recall. I put a call into Polaris customer satisfaction to see if they can do anything for me. If we miss a good part of the sled season because of this I am going to be very angry.

·
Premium Member
5,003 Posts
My son's sled needed a new line (2018 with 2000mi). Brought the sled in on November 10th. Called them today and they told be that fuel lines are backordered until mid-January. This is absolutely unacceptable that Polaris did not build up the parts inventory for this recall. I put a call into Polaris customer satisfaction to see if they can do anything for me. If we miss a good part of the sled season because of this I am going to be very angry.
The owner of that sled, has been getting emails and letters from Polaris since late spring. He was well aware of the recall. I advise anyone planning to buy one of these sleds, to get the VIN# and type it into the VIN# search to find out it has had the recall inspection performed. If NOT, don't buy it or adjust the price.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts