Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 xf800 sno pro and was going through my clutch. I bought the sled used so I’m not sure if it has been worked on before or not. But the spring is a dark green. Kinda like a olive green. I can’t find any numbers on it. I was just wondering if any chance anyone on here would have a idea what it might be. Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have a 2012 XF800 that is getting ready for a third primary. My question is should I replace the spring with a black or a green? It has a 46/42 helix in secondary and engages at 4200 RPM. Secondary and primary have stock springs at present. The secondary is a big fin. Thanks in advance for your replies. P S Sled has over 12000 miles on it and I still ride it most of the time.

·
Registered
19,983 Posts
I have a 2012 XF800 that is getting ready for a third primary. My question is should I replace the spring with a black or a green? It has a 46/42 helix in secondary and engages at 4200 RPM. Secondary and primary have stock springs at present. The secondary is a big fin. Thanks in advance for your replies. P S Sled has over 12000 miles on it and I still ride it most of the time.
Replace it with the same spring you have in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts