Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Triton ELITE VR12-101 with Triton 2KF 4X4 Coverall for sale

This is an all aluminum Triton Elite trailer, 12' long plus the v front, 101" wide, drive on / drive off with ramp, and an all aluminum Triton 2KF 4X4 cover/clamshell that has the jumbo 4' x 4' access door in front and the tapered sides so it's easier to see around it with your mirrors.
This top opens at both the rear and the front so you can drive in the rear and out the front, drive in the front and out the rear or drive in the rear and back out the rear if you have reverse on your sleds.
Works great for sleds, quads, motorcycles, carts, whatever you want to put in it and keep clean and dry.

It's in excellent condition, basically like new other than one very small area on the roof where a small tree branch fell and poked about a 1" long tear in the skin. Nothing structural at all, I just put a little silicone in and around the tear and it's been fine for many years, just figured I should mention it. NO leaks anywhere. Here's a list of all the details ..............

Dexter torsion axle with EZ-Lube hubs/bearings
Mud/snow flaps
Marine plywood deck that is like new/solid
Caliber ski glides full length
1" x 4" wood runners full length to protect deck from studs

2 Elite aluminum ski tie down bars
Triton Quickslide channel full length in floor so you can put the bars/ tie downs etc anywhere you want to
Tongue jack on the front
One interior/dome light
2 side vents
205/65-10 tires/wheels that are in great shape, also have a matching spare tire/wheel.
I also have a pair of like new wheels and tires that are a little bigger that can go with the trailer.
2" ball and 4 pin flat wiring plug.
Clean & clear IL title in hand.

I think that pretty much covers it. This is an excellent trailer, in excellent shape that needs absolutely nothing, 100% ready to go as is. Located approx. an hour SW of Milwaukee WI, and approx an hour NW of Chicago, IL. I have more pics so if you want to see anything in particular, or have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

$3000.00 cash takes it home

1 - 1 of 1 Posts