·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item: 2009 TNT 600 ETEC w ELECTRIC START
Category: Sled
Year: 2009
Price: $5995.00 OBO

We are thinking about spring break ordering a 2014 so I'm gonna put the 2009 for sale.

Mint condition, always trailered enclosed, always garage kept. Always properly maintained/serviced, this has been a great, reliable sled since day one and it gets great gas & oil mileage. Has electric start. Just turned 5000 miles on it.

Extras include; 126 studboy powerpoint PLUS studs/backers & obviously tunnel protectors
Studboy shaper carbides in center, stock carbides on outside
BRP tunnel braces/supports
BRP skidplate
Have both the stock shorty windshield and a tall 17 1/2" Cobra windshield
BRP dash bag
BRP knee wind deflectors

This sled is in about as perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition as I think you will find. Needs nothing - ready to ride as is.

E-mail me at [email protected] for more info/pics.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This sled is still available, exactly the same condition as described above except ;

Sled now has 6300 miles on it.

Has just over 500 miles on completely rebuilt shocks ( all four ), and completely rebuilt clutches ( both primary and secondary ) along with a Goodwin Performance clutch kit installed. Goodwin did the shocks and the clutches, have the receipts.

Changed the chain case oil when I had the shocks/clutches off.

This sled is 100% ready to go as is, right now, lots of snow season left. Wife might not be able to ride anymore this season, so we are gonna try to sell now while there is riding time left.

$5700.00 OBO and considering what I just put into the shocks and clutches I feel that's a good price - please e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions etc.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts