Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST A HEADS UP ALL YOU CAT FANS !!!

2009 ARCTIC-CAT MODELS WILL BE AT THE KI CENTER IN GREEN BAY ON MARCH 13TH IT IS A THURSDAY !!!!

I AM GOING FOR SURE :smiley-faces7:

MARK YOUR CALENDARS !!!!

HERE IS THE LINK...

NOT SURE IF THE SLEDS IN THE PIC OR 09S BUT NOBODY CAN MATCH THEM UP WITH ANY PAST MODELS

http://www.arcticcat.com/snow/tour09US.asp

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Dealer show is in Vegas in Feb. And I sure hope we can at least stay in the ballpark as doo. They have introduced a direct injected 600 sled for 2009. And as I read the specks it sounds awsome!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer show is in Vegas in Feb. And I sure hope we can at least stay in the ballpark as doo. They have introduced a direct injected 600 sled for 2009. And as I read the specks it sounds awsome!!!!!![/b]
Ok i know this isnt for bitchin or fighting but umm It sounds like a good concept but it is from the E-tec boat motor we have one for our boat no problems but when they have problems they are big... Sounds like a good idea less oil use but your talking about BRP... Cat is supposed to unleash a new beat this year.. new 600 motor also.. LET THE BEST SLED WIN I GUESS

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Agree, not starting a bitch quoting forum, I work part time at an AC dealership and have not heard too much from our side so far. Just hope we come out with something that makes me want to buy or will ride the 05 again next year.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I was hoping to get a sneak peak at the new sleds from the link as a teaser. Awww darn, but at least we know what the headlights look like.

Have a great weekend, stay warm, and GO PACK !

·
Lake Runner!
17,502 Posts
cat will be just fine. i read somewhere that suzuki actually knows a lot about making engines too, i will look for the link, LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think BRP'S problem is that they come out with new stuff every year and still cant fix last years problems... Too much new !!! OK IM DONE UNTIL SOMETHING GETS OUT OF HAND

·
Registered
527 Posts
cat will be just fine. i read somewhere that suzuki actually knows a lot about making engines too, i will look for the link, LOL![/b]

I sure hope so, would hate to see Cat go under. If you haven't seen the articles about their financials yet ,do a search.
Their sales are down twice as much as the other brands.
Hopefully the restructuring they did will help.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I sure hope so, would hate to see Cat go under. If you haven't seen the articles about their financials yet ,do a search.
Hopefully the restructuring they did will help.[/b]
Walk into your local cat dealer and ask if they have have any firecats let because the new sleds are butt ugly and the magority of sales men will agree. I thought the new sled would grow on me but the only decent looking ones are customized and have decal kits. Yeah it may handle the best or be a little down on power but its ugly as hell and thats where cat f-ed up. They need to look back to the zrs where they where good looking sled with performance first and foremost.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hopefully the restructuring they did will help.[/b]
Cat cut production by 30% this year so it may help them out.. All i know every body needs to cut back on sled production.. My dealer said that they are not going to be selling too many new ones this year.. every body is looking for 03-06's because they are good and cheap.. Most of the people are looking for those years for CAT AND POO.. Who knows everybody needs a reality check !!! Think about it people selling used 07's for 8-9k and new 08's at this time of year are going for that price.. They dont hold value for Crap until they are about 3 years old.. SNOWMOBILE MARKET IT GOING TO TAKE A CRAP AS A WHOLE !!! I see not just cat and poo but doo and yamaha dealer with crates up the but hole... Some dealers have no other have a ton.. Dont know what it is but if you ask me if 1 of the big 4 stop production for a year or 2 nothing would be left plus look at all the used sleds out on the market A CRAP TON !!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts