Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys help a buddy of mine. He having trouble sticking with the RevXP in the trails....He wants his F1000 to coner like its on rails. He doesn't do powerder, no jumping, no rough trail....mostly ride Northern Ontario and Quebec high speed flat fast trails. He's 195lbs in snowgear and the F1000 has the Fox air shox with the Cobra track. Right now the set up is stock!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
move the limiter straps to first hole,install 6" carbides on front. may also need to tighten up front shock 1/2".should be a good set up to start with.

·
Premium Member
5,672 Posts
I would go with a single carbide and if I were choosing I would get a set of bergstram triple points with the ski savers and set the air shocks at about 50-55 pounds. Move the limiter up for sure. About a half to 3/4 of an inch, but I would take a little spring out as this will let the weight shift to the front more and add some spring to the rear or move up your coupler a position or two. you will not get the handling down until you get rid of the crap staggered carbides. We dump them before even riding them. This should help alot in setup.
Jester

1 - 3 of 3 Posts