Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dragon 600 blew 2 ecu's within a week of each other
it went like this for the second one. turn it on, runs for a little bit then spits a bunch of smoke from the electrical panel and dies. when i take the ecu off there's a burn mark on the bottom of the ecu and a small hole in it
I've eliminated the ecu as being the problem which is originally what i thought, being the reason why i just threw a new one on there, so what could be the problem that's causing the ecu to blow?
also if anyone knows where i could get another ecu (and the parts that are causing the problem) that would be helpful as i cant find any parts for this sled.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I’m surprised you haven’t had any replies yet. I’m no mechanic, but I’d suspect the stator or voltage regulator. Odds are pretty low of two ECUs failing in the same way.

You might want to start a topic in the appropriate Polaris section (the IQ chassis section) there are folks who really know their stuff that may be able to help more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m surprised you haven’t had any replies yet. I’m no mechanic, but I’d suspect the stator or voltage regulator. Odds are pretty low of two ECUs failing in the same way.

You might want to start a topic in the appropriate Polaris section (the IQ chassis section) there are folks who really know their stuff that may be able to help more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you for the info, ill be sure to take a look at the stator and voltage regulator when i get a chance, and i also just posted this in the section you told me to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts