Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone herd anything about the 07 i got a f7 now but im looking to go back to the rev if you have any pictures could you please post them any info is great thanks

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
07's aren't out yet........ therefore no pictures for another year

·
Registered
21,076 Posts
wait to see what the mod looks like this year that blair is riding. The top riders usually get a chance at the new chassies first.

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
968 Posts
I hope they are not giving in to the not so far rider forward biatches.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Originally posted by Greg B.@Oct 17 2005, 08:12 PM
wait to see what the mod looks like this year that blair is riding. The top riders usually get a chance at the new chassies first.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=936266
[/quote]

Im a cat guy and race cat sleds and if i was skidoo i wouldnt change a thing...there race program is top of the line....very impressive :cn:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Polaris sleds are starting to look pretty good for 06. The 440 IQ is going to be tough to beat this year, well tougher than the green ones at least.

·
Registered
127 Posts
hey man may i let you know the cats are just as good as any other sled out there and have to potenial to win like every one else does cat is a tough competitor

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Originally posted by dave583@Oct 19 2005, 05:17 AM
I hope they are not giving in to the not so far rider forward biatches.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=939751
[/quote]

I agree! Do they really need to update the rev chassis yet? No other sled out is up to its level yet.... :dunno:

A new gauge package would be nice though.

·
Registered
5,521 Posts

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
968 Posts
Originally posted by wildboer@Oct 22 2005, 09:12 PM
After my re-format of my computer I can see doo-talk rather than be IP banned. Thank God all those resources have re-opened(even though im not joining , ill be able to view it now)

I thinkn Doo is going E-Tec from envinrude next year. 2-strokes as clean as four-strokes!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=948348
[/quote]

We already have 2 strokes as clean as 4 strokes and similar fuel consumption. The question now is durability. This is where 4 stroke will have the advantage. I am curious where doo will go from here. They have always been very proactive as far as innovation goes. Now that everybody is copying the REV they will have to reinvent again to stay in front.

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
Originally posted by dave583@Oct 23 2005, 12:23 AM
We already have 2 strokes as clean as 4 strokes and similar fuel consumption. The question now is durability. This is where 4 stroke will have the advantage. I am curious where doo will go from here. They have always been very proactive as far as innovation goes. Now that everybody is copying the REV they will have to reinvent again to stay in front.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=948575
[/quote]

The SDI gets similar mileage to 4-strokes, but still has a much dirtier exhaust that emits more toxic crap. What I think Ski-Doo should do is try and keep the REV going a few years and then take a step forward, as in even further riderforward. Quads you sit on the engine, dirtbikes you sit in the engine, sleds you will sit on the engine. Centralized mass to the maxximum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts