Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you adjust the track tension and to what specs?

How do adjust the secondary properly?

Should the tunnel coolers be warm to touch or cold, and is there any way is making sure that the coolent is getting through the whole system?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
How do you adjust the track tension and to what specs?

How do adjust the secondary properly?

Should the tunnel coolers be warm to touch or cold, and is there any way is making sure that the coolent is getting through the whole system?[/b]
You adjust the track the same as any other sled. There are two bolts one on each side of the suspension just on the inside of the rear idler wheel. I belive the tension is 2inch gap at 20lbs. I would run a tad tighter if you have studs. You check the gap by pulling down on the track in the middle of the rail. Measure the distance from track to bottom of the slide.

As for secondary, What do you mean. The deflection? or alingment. The alingment is done by alinging the motor. If your talking deflection there should be an adjuster screw on the outside and front of the clutch.

Yes the tunnel coolers should be warm. If there warm your water is pumping fine.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Don't worry big guy i kno how to do all that shit i just ran outta time today, get that rig up there and we'll have er rippin in no time.
I brought both those 6 gallon tanks with me for the 110.
See ya on Fri

1 - 3 of 3 Posts