Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Book time does not account for corroded hard to remove hunk of crap rotten parts.

Customers only remember this when they attempt to do something themselves.

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Book time does not account for corroded hard to remove hunk of crap rotten parts.

Yeah ,I get that . But it's still seems pretty excessive. 3 hours....ok. np. 6? Find that hard to swallow

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
I should have been more specific. My statement was in general. Not your situation. I'll let you know when I battle one. :)

Corrosion sucks, even if that brings you in work.My area anyway.

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,677 Posts
Thanks Jerry. It's always nice to have a bud with superpowers around here :roflmao::bc:
If you ever have a problems with how to do something on here, just ask a Moderator one of them will help you oot........... :roflmao::laff::lol:

·
Registered
39,577 Posts

All i know when the toyota dealer replaced the entire steering rack and lines to the pump on my old tundra a year ago it took 1/2 a day and i was $1600 poorer. Everything was corroded rotten, and leaking.

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you ever have a problems with how to do something on here, just ask a Moderator one of them will help you oot........... :roflmao::laff::lol:
Yeah I know...but you know how the mods are on here...:rolleyes: especially that useless nook with the stupid avatars :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts