Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been hearing people say that these sleds aren't very good for jumping,moguls, etc.. but I'm wondering what I have to do to make it a more capable jumper? I don't know much about uncoupled and coupled skids, so I don't know where to begin on making it a better jumper. I don't this isn't what this sled is intended for, but I really like the 144 track, and I'm sure it will be fine to jump as long as I land right. Is there any think I can buy to make it better without buying a new skid? Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've been hearing people say that these sleds aren't very good for jumping,moguls, etc.. but I'm wondering what I have to do to make it a more capable jumper? I don't know much about uncoupled and coupled skids, so I don't know where to begin on making it a better jumper. I don't this isn't what this sled is intended for, but I really like the 144 track, and I'm sure it will be fine to jump as long as I land right. Is there any think I can buy to make it better without buying a new skid? Thanks[/b]
Sorry I forgot to proof read, I meant I know this sled isn't made for jumping and ditchbanging, but I would like to know what I can do to strengthen up the skid. Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
I traded in my 06 144 Switch prior to new 08. My experience was that if you land flat it is ok, not great. If you land on the rear of the skid she folds real bad. Certain size bumps or landing in just the right way the thing would bottom like it had no suspension.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I traded in my 06 144 Switch prior to new 08. My experience was that if you land flat it is ok, not great. If you land on the rear of the skid she folds real bad. Certain size bumps or landing in just the right way the thing would bottom like it had no suspension.[/b]
ive got a 08 600 switchy and was wondering if the 136s have the same problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts