Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone own one of these or have any of you ridden one. I work with a guy who is looking into buying a new sled and test rode one of these the other day. He was set on a new XP but the only thing that we can seem to find TNT which I think is over priced. We have found some adrenalines but they are high as well and don't seem to be built as strong as the previous years ski-doo's. He is coming from an arcticat and has alot of pressure to buy on of those. I have never care for arcticat probably never will. I haven't rode polaris for years so I would like to know how these are. I have heard the 600RR and the dragon's have been pretty good sleds even though I have only seen one dragon and never seen a 600RR out riding but they are out of his price range. I also want to know if polaris has the CFI problems fixed. I remember a few years back that polaris was having problems with this from about 03-05. He has his choice between a CFI and a carb. The carb is 6,500 plus the other crap. If you know of any dealers with left over let me know. They are far and few between in my area. I would like to ride a 600 IQ around to see what one is like. Is it worth an 1 hour drive to the dealer?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts