Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did the throttle body oil pump synch TSB on my sled. The 'new" Polaris TSB stated to align the oil pump mark and the arm mark .050" on the fat side. I went about .030" eyeballing it. I rode 284KMs about 165 miles last weekend and burned enough oil to give me a 69:1 gas/oil mixture. I am thinking I'll fatten it up a hair to get closer to 60 to 55:1. Running Amsoil Interceptor with a slp big air kit- Haven't got the reflash done yet. What do you guys think? Also does the reflash get rid of the hesitation around 5000-6000 rpm?

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Just got in the hotel from a days ride . First one since the updates.Not to bad of a day, 126 miles. Getting about 12.78 mpg's after the reflash and oil pump setting recall. Will check the oil consumption later. Was hoping for 13-14 but I'm good with 12+ I guess. Runs very clean and crisp. Impressive for a 600. runs 122 degrees most of the time and runs 8250 rpm. what should it run ? will it pull 64's ??

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a printed copy from my dealer- It's the new TSB that basically replaces the one that was brought out last year for the oil pump and tbody synch. The want the line on the pump arm and the line on the pump to be .050" apart (Basically pump arm being .050" above the pump line) I am starting to think the markings on the pumps are off hence the TSB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts