Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 440 becuase i havent raced it much(only once) and i am moving up and only going to run the new chassis next year, as i love the 08. This is one of the fastest sleds on the track. It WILL grab the holshot everytime. Motor runs stong and has a brand new top end on it with a few minutes of break in. Sled runs on 110 only. Not trail converted. It was the semi-pro stock national top three sled in 06/07. It had half a season on it, and this year I put one race on it. It was Professionally maintained throughout the last season by arctic cat's best and I did my best to keep it up. The sled comes with a complete, spare, slightly used 06 440 motor as well as a red patriot edition hood off of a firecat cut to fit. Wont find one this fast, in this shape. Has speedwerx wide belt clutch kit. Also have tons of spare parts for it. Studs and carbides in great shape. Proven champion winning machine.

OPEN TO OFFERS. Absolutly no trades for a trail banger, but might consider a trade for a mod or somthing, you never know.
[attachment=415018:workshop_004.JPG]

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops, forgot to add, it has all the 07 updates, and was purchased as an 07 440 sno pro, this is not an 06 as i was told.Sled is located around Theif River Falls, MN. Delivery is available at buyers cost. Thanks

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I just gotta say these sleds look sick!!! That 08 is nasty!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments. not only do they look bad ass, they are bad ass. grabs the holeshots everytime. im proud of them. lol TTT

·
Registered
791 Posts
thanks for the comments. not only do they look bad ass, they are bad ass. grabs the holeshots everytime. im proud of them. lol TTT[/b]
want to trade for a 2005 m6 with a newer 2005 or 2006 motor with around 300 miles on it comes with extra parts

·
Registered
337 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, no trades for a mountain sled, as there are no mountains around here. lol thanks tho.

catman338, if you are serious about the sled, pm me for a price and further info.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres some more pics. easier to post them up here then to send them to so many people.[attachment=416925:006___Copy__3_111.jpg]
[attachment=416933:farm_and_track_005.JPG]

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks for the comments. not only do they look bad ass, they are bad ass. grabs the holeshots everytime. im proud of them. lol TTT[/b]
ill back that up. ive seen em out in glyndon. it helps to stay on the sled tho man. im kiddin. sell me the 08:)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
someones gota snatch it up before i race it this weekend, too good to let it sit there. heck its too fast to let it sit there.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I can not believe no one has bought this sled yet!
I will be looking for a sled like this next year...... If I had the cash I would be all over this one right now....... Bump for a damn nice sled man!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seriously... I need this thing gone. Its a real fast machine, buyer will not be dissapointed at all. I really need this gone as I never drive the thing anymore and its just taking up too much space. $4,000 right now OBO. needs to go. real mint sled...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts