Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it but my REV 800HO Adrenline (electric start, and 1.25 track) has already been delivered. It seems that Bombardier has gone into production earlier than usual; this machine was built in June, it's actually the 7th snowmobile built (007 - I'm the next James Bond of the snow).

Any how, I attached some photos of the new machine. Now, I only have to wait 4.5 months!

By the way just for some background, I'm coming off of a 2003 F7 SnoPro. It took only one ride on a 2004 REV in some really crappy trails a the F7 was gone in one week off of Ebay. My spine will forever thank me...... :div20:

Attachments

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Originally posted by Kiafoulis@Aug 27 2005, 08:43 PM
I can't believe it but my REV 800HO Adrenline (electric start, and 1.25 track) has already been delivered.  It seems that Bombardier has gone into production earlier than usual; this machine was built in June, it's actually the 7th snowmobile built (007 - I'm the next James Bond of the snow).

Any how, I attached some photos of the new machine.  Now, I only have to wait 4.5 months!

By the way just for some background, I'm coming off of a 2003 F7 SnoPro.  It took only one ride on a 2004 REV in some really crappy trails a the F7 was gone in one week off of Ebay.  My spine will forever thank me...... :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850130
[/quote]

Congrats, I wish mine new sled was here! Your lucky!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mr. Polaris Idiot (That, just doesn't sound right, did it),

What sled did you order - a new Polaris I imagine???

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Originally posted by Kiafoulis@Aug 27 2005, 08:51 PM
Thanks Mr. Polaris Idiot (That, just doesn't sound right, did it),

What sled did you order - a new Polaris I imagine???
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850143
[/quote]

Yeah, Fusion 600HO, rode it up in Gaylord Michigan and loved it so I ordered one.

You can just call me Mr. Idiot...........my wife does! :smilielol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent. Mr. Idiot.

I don't even get a (Mr.), my wife keeps the name calling to "Dumb Ass". That's OK, as long as this Dumb Ass is still getting ass, she can call me whatever she wants!!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
congrats, thats a great looking sled, a couple more weeks to wait for mine i'm guessing----winter can't get here fast enough!!! :revs_rule: :revs_rule:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
It's going to be a long 4 to 5 months of polishing, waxing, and adding accesories for you :doh: :frech11:

Congradulations and have fun with it :div20:

BTW- Powder Pro's will work great on that sled!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
mine came in too, about two or three weeks ago. hope to get it this week. it is a 06 600 sdi x w/1-1/4 & es :beerchug:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys -

Drifter, I ran powder pros on my F7 and it made a significant improvement over the stock ski, but I have to say I spent quite a bit of money and time trying to get that damn Cat to handle like my old 01 MXZ 800 - Overall the ski's were the best choice. SkiDoo has a new ski on these 2006 machines that are supposed to be better than the Precision ski, only time will tell......

Yeah - the major issue with an early delivered sled is that you have too much time to contemplate how to spend money on accessories - so I keep it under a tarp to try to take my mind off of it (It's not working)! :doh:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by 800H.O.@Aug 31 2005, 09:19 AM
Nice sled, probably be a few more months before I get my new 1000 Renegade X.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=854749
[/quote]

we have the same sled comin'. i heard production was set to begin the last week of sept. however, my dealers incoming sled sheet still says he'll see it in sept. who knows, as long as its not late december like some of the machs last year. i got a backyard to rip up :banana:

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Nice new ride. Im jealous as hell of you!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Looks good, boy that front end is noticeably lower than the 03-05 revs. The a-arms are flat with the belly. I'm curious to see how much the big bump capabilities are affected with the ground clearance being decreased.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Originally posted by dynofox@Sep 3 2005, 10:13 PM
Looks good, boy that front end is noticeably lower than the 03-05 revs. The a-arms are flat with the belly. I'm curious to see how much the big bump capabilities are affected with the ground clearance being decreased.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=860249
[/quote]

As long as they stay with their rider-forward positioning, I dont think it will be noticeable.

I have to admit that my REV feels top-heavy compared to other sleds when I corner hard. Maybe lowering it a little will help get rid of that feeling somewhat.

On the other hand, somthing slammed into my exhaust tip this last season, and bent it half way shut, so maybe lowering it ISNT too good of an idea!? :doh:

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Originally posted by Kiafoulis@Aug 27 2005, 07:43 PM
I can't believe it but my REV 800HO Adrenline (electric start, and 1.25 track) has already been delivered.  It seems that Bombardier has gone into production earlier than usual; this machine was built in June, it's actually the 7th snowmobile built (007 - I'm the next James Bond of the snow).

Any how, I attached some photos of the new machine.  Now, I only have to wait 4.5 months!

By the way just for some background, I'm coming off of a 2003 F7 SnoPro.  It took only one ride on a 2004 REV in some really crappy trails a the F7 was gone in one week off of Ebay.  My spine will forever thank me...... :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850130
[/quote]

Sweet lookin' sled! Congrats! Now, be honest, how may times have you started it while sitting on it or made engine sounds yourself sitting on it? :smilielol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts