Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sled is currently on ebay, here is a copy of the information on there, please call if interested. MUST SELL!

Up for Bids is a like new 2006 IQ factory snocross sled with all 2007 updates. Sled has 96 Woodys studs with tall nuts to prevent bending. 1.75" track in like new shape as the sled only has I would estimate between 50-100 miles, raced 2 times, thats it.

The motor is a Crankshop built snocross motor. Has Crankshop twin pipes and clutched/dialed in by Crankshop. It produces 155 horsepower and 93 ft lbs of torque according to them.

The sled is in like new condition, I would say a 9 out of 10 with 10 being new from the dealer. It has always been garage kept and never left outside. It also has Ryde FX rear shocks (an upgrade from the Walker Evans it came with).

It currently has C&A Pro skis on it with 10 inch carbides, if the buy it now is used, I will include these and either deliver or meet within 75 miles again if the buy it now is used. There is absolutely nothing this sleds needs, only reason for selling is I am building a new house and we are running a bit over cost let alone, I will not have time to use it. This would be a great sled to convert to trail (and have a lot less invested than the new 600 RR and still have a lot more performance) or take to the track and race. It currently is set up to run 110 octane gas however all that needs to be done to run pump gas is put a stock head on it and you can run any pump fuel. This sled is well worth my reserve and the new owner will not be dissapointed. If you come look at it and it's not what I represented, I will pay for your fuel. This sled is VERY nice. Please contact me if seriously interested at 315-573-3685 as I am not online very often due to building the house. you can also reach me at [email protected] I am located between Syracuse and Rochester, NY right on Lake Ontario.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt, please call or send offers (serious) if you are interested as I need to sell this sled. 315-573-3685. you won't find a cleaner/better shape used sled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts