Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, I waiting for my sled and my dealer has no clue as to when they will in but I know some of you guys got yours already. So, if anyone has got their 600 HO racer graphics Fusion or know what their shipping schedule is please let me know before I start to cry, I want my sled. :cn: Also, if you got one where are you located? :dunno:

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Aug 26 2005, 05:47 PM
i picked my.............oh sorry, not getting a 600  :frech11:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=849047
[/quote]

I figured you chim in stupid, my guess is that you don't have the balls for a 900 and that's why you haven't bought one yet. :doh:

Think you should look into a Indy 500 maybe! :smilielol: :smilielol:

When are you heading to the big show?

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Aug 26 2005, 05:50 PM
I figured you chim in stupid, my guess is that you don't have the balls for a 900 and that's why you haven't bought one yet. :doh:

Think you should look into a Indy 500 maybe! :smilielol:  :smilielol:

When are you heading to the big show?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=849051
[/quote]

which "big show" is that? oh, now your coming?

i'll be leaving my house at 7:30 am sharp. have to be
on the grounds and set up by 9:00 am.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Picked up my 600 HO Racer S/B 3 weeks ago from Elmer's in Rogers City. Unless you going to be working on it, do yourself a favor and don't rush it. It's tough seeing in garage and not being able to do anything with it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am picking mine up this upcoming week from Nielsens in Lake Villa, IL. It has been in since the first week in August. Can't wait to see it. :banana:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Originally posted by snowdamit@Aug 26 2005, 10:32 PM
Picked up my 600 HO Racer S/B 3 weeks ago from Elmer's in Rogers City.  Unless you going to be working on it, do yourself a favor and don't rush it.  It's tough seeing in garage and not being able to do anything with it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=849459
[/quote]

Let's see some pics of that bad boy!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I stopped in to dealer last wednesday, they said my 600 fusion is in and in the process of getting it ready. They said it will be ready the 20th of this month.

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What is the deal, just got ONE side of my numbers in the mail today??????

Anyone have an answer as to where the other one is? Don't tell me it was extra!! :banghead:

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,254 Posts
your like the 5th or 6th guy that I've seen say that

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Called Polaris this morning, I'm waiting for a call back because it seems they are unaware of the problem. :Wow1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts