Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has had this problem. When I hit the mode button it only toggles to the hande warmers. Cannot adjust the rear suspension. Is there a fuse or something that could be cooked?
I usually ride with the switch toggled to the suspension mode...is this bad for the suspension?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Look under the skid and you may (or may not) see the broken wires hanging, no longer attached to the shock. Yammy put out an update last season to re-route to help reduce the problem from happening again. It breaks with the build-up of ice and snow.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look under the skid and you may (or may not) see the broken wires hanging, no longer attached to the shock. Yammy put out an update last season to re-route to help reduce the problem from happening again. It breaks with the build-up of ice and snow.[/b]

Thanks ZR800EFI...I'll have a look. Is the update free?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Thanks ZR800EFI...I'll have a look. Is the update free?[/b]
Not sure...for me it is cause of the 4-year warranty -- mines at the dealer for the 2nd time with a broken wire, hopefully they route it properly. If yours is broken, your dealer should be able to do the update for free I would think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts