Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In late August I ordered a pair of A-arm skids for my Firecat, and I also decided to go for the carbon-red crosstec helmet that's new. Both of these are new and I've currently been informed that these items are on backorder. The skids are due in around the middle of this month and the helmet isn't due until 11/01!! That stinks! I've already sold my helmet and I'm looking forward to having skids on my a-arms.

Does anybody know of the release dates for these items and if I'll get them before the snow flies?

Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
The Crosstec's are on backorder until early/mid november, and the skids are on backorder until mid november. I work at a cat dealer and ordered the same stuff in august, and im a little pissed about this myself.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yea it sucks when stuff is put on back order. I ordered a yellow color package last year, and didn't get it until I was ready to put it away for the summer.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by rebelzr800@Oct 13 2005, 08:41 PM
The Crosstec's are on backorder until early/mid november, and the skids are on backorder until mid november. I work at a cat dealer and ordered the same stuff in august, and im a little pissed about this myself.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928335
[/quote]

Great, thanks for the reply! I can't wait to see the new helmet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts