Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Don't knock it....if it weren't for these oldies, we wouldn't have the firecatz! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
boy its nice to see things still havent changed in narrow little world of firecat owners. you guys sure are a loyal bunch. to bad you guys wont except change and open your eyes up to the revalution. Best sled that I have ever owned dispite the fact that it came with locked front shocks and totaled sled in first 6 miles. Its up and going now and is definaly the best sled I have ever owned just pull the rope and go . Unlike the AC homing pigions they all end up back at the dealerships

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I bet that thing is super fast in the straights! I mean, it only has one ski for resistance! :p

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Bob P: You had better check your compression. I hear doo is having one hell of a time keeping rings in that there best sled ever. I get a kick out of you rev boy's. Give you a sled with a limited seating position and it is the best thing since sliced bread. Sorry, it aint going to work for the majority!

·
Registered
42 Posts
at least if I do have to update the rings there available and the sled can be back on the trail in hours not weeks lets not start on the list for firecats problems I had to cut short two mich trips due to firecat problems. even if the rings did go bad I could still ride

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Rob some of those vintage Alpines are still in use pullin drags. Saw one in Stratton Maine pullin a drag last year. The senior citizen had a huge grin on his face!

·
Registered
42 Posts
sold the snopro unrealiable got 600 rev ho so I didnt have to work on it and reliabilty. didnt quite work that way thow becasue of shocks and a bad manufacture

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by bob peterson@Mar 3 2003, 01:19 PM
sold the snopro unrealiable got 600 rev ho so I didnt have to work on it and reliabilty. didnt quite work that way thow becasue of shocks and a bad manufacture
...so what you're saying is that they are all junk.

I agree...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I dont belive that there is trulely a perfect sled out there they all can be improved to last longer with less work on them we have the smarts now lets build it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts