Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Renegade 600HO. 2046 Miles, Excellent condition. I swapped out the 05 graphics for the 06 X-pkg graphics just becuase I didn't like the 05 decals. The sled is in great shape. Please PM with any questions. $5700.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Very nice sled, where in the midcoast is this?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Did you peel off the old decals or change the panels? I have the same sled, and really like the looks of yours better. Was the shield a pain to install?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I changed out the decals. Removing the old ones can be a pain but a little heat helps; after that use goo-gone or WD-40 to get the adhesive off. You will want to have some patience putting the new decals on and use a spray bottle with some warm soapy water to wet the side panel first, this will allow you to get the bubbles out easier. The shield is a piece of cake, just three plastic pins.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I feel bad for you. I have the same sled and I will need to dump it this spring or fall. People really need to understand how great of a sled this is. Anybody who has ever tried mine tells me how awesome it rides.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks e2spear! I don't expect many sleds are selling this year at all. Too bad, there is some riding if folks want to travel a little. I just don't have the time to use the sled and I can't see keeping it sitting around the garage.

I've got +/- 6" around the house if anyone's interested in a test ride.... like e2spear siad, these sled go great and are awesome in the bumps.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts