Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does the silencers take away performance or do nothing. I have reeds, intake, PAC kit, 3 timing key, Y-pipe and clutch kit. It is a sno-stuff silencer and i want to know waht it will do for power.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
everybody is going to have a different opion on this,but I think with all the mods that you have you should have a few extra pony's,more air in,more air out makes horse power :div20:

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
even if you don't gain any hp you'll lose some weight at least... perepare to hear a variety of opinions on this one - you may have opened the floodgates. can, reeds, and intake questions always spark pages...

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
MY MBRP can lost .9 HP and picked up .9 lb-ft on the dyno so yes, cans do lose power (at least mine did).

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the MBRP can on my F5. I really could care less about 1horse that I might have lost! My friends envy the way my sled sounds.

·
Registered
513 Posts
have the mbrp on both my f6 and f7, if they lost power i cant tell. get the can they sound sweet.

·
Registered
67 Posts
jdogg3422...you forgot to add to your list your bullseyes!! Welcome to the best firecat forum out there!! Pay attn. to some of these guys there is a wealth of info on this site...like guru said at least you will save some weight and probably pi_ss off all of your neighbors with that can!! can't wait to get em' on the snow and run them ...talk to you soon!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts