Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows the price on a DET sensor for 05 9 FUS? Need one.. My check engine keeps flashing for DET sensor fault and the engine is not modified, nor am I using bad fuel.
Thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
Anyone knows the price on a DET sensor for 05 9 FUS? Need one.. My check engine keeps flashing for DET sensor fault and the engine is not modified, nor am I using bad fuel.
Thanks[/b]
SENSOR-DETONATION BOSCH 2410369 US retail is $44.75. If needs to be torqued to 168 in-lbs (19 Nm.) If it's over torqued it will destroy/crush it internally and the new one will be junk too. If your dealer wants more than $44.75 US, PM me and I'll get you one and ship it out to you.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SENSOR-DETONATION BOSCH 2410369 US retail is $44.75. If needs to be torqued to 168 in-lbs (19 Nm.) If it's over torqued it will destroy/crush it internally and the new one will be junk too. If your dealer wants more than $44.75 US, PM me and I'll get you one and ship it out to you.[/b]
Thanks for your reply.. I quess I´ll order a new one then. I don´t know how much I torqued the bolt. Can´t get to the bolt with torque wrench, so I just torqued with hand feeling. I´ll PM you if the price is not right.
Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts