Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is the best place to get a tail bag for my 2004 rev 600 ? or does any one what to sell one? :banana:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Your local dealer !!! I only paid 65.00 for mine for my Gade

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
also one of the snowshows
they might have something there
the show in syracuse is pretty big, lots of good feals

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have a nice one. I think it's called Katahdin. Not sure tho, i'll have to check very nice for the money. About $65 iirc. much better than the stock doo bag.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dennis Kirk sells them (Parts Unlimited) for 59.98 as seen in their latest catalog.

Skid Jackson,
Can you get a website for that brand you mentioned?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I bought a Katahdin Rev trunk bag for $69 or so out of JR Grahm and I'm really happy with it. It is made to fit the std Rev but I just got my 2006 Gade and it fits on there perfect as well. I just have to drill or modify the hold down straps as there are no pre-existing screws/holes like the std Rev has.

It has lots of storage, I'm really happy w/it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
s.a.k. recreational products ask for steverev, and tell him Frank from Syracuse sent you. There is not a cheaper Ski Doo sales anywhere. 888-779-0999

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Originally posted by skid Jackson@Aug 31 2005, 07:10 PM
I have a nice one. I think it's called Katahdin. Not sure tho, i'll have to check very nice for the money. About $65 iirc. much better than the stock doo bag.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855746
[/quote]

Please explain why you think it's better than the Doo bag? I need to buy another and I thought the Doo bag that I had was great, but if there's something better I'll buy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts