Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I checked out the 04 models in Grand Forks. :eek: :( Whoever decided to put that golden shower piss yellow color on a Pantera sure had their head in their pocket. :huh: That is HANDS DOWN the ugliest AC sled I've ever seen. :blink: :blink: :blink: I know lots of guys who want one for fishing, but didn't buy because of that ugly reddish-brown color of the past couple of years. :angry: I guess they'll be waiting for another couple of years... :rolleyes: Unf***ing believeable! Glad I'm a Firecat guy...

To quote the movie "Wildcats"...U-G-L-Y You ain't got no alibi you're UGLY! What? What? YOU'RE UGLY!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
It's all in the eyes of the beholder!
I'm guessing that you are pretty new to cats. The older panteras about 1980 used to be in the same color but not as prominent.

My boy loves the color! And I recall in the psat the same discussion regarding the green. ( ie ditch pickle )

Personally, If it's cat it's black!

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
What's up with the 900's...UGLY...

I wonder….could I spring order a ZR 900 and get the Z graphics package? If not, could I spring order the Z with the 900 motor!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
460 Posts
You can get it in black also, its not like its the only choice. I think the black with gold accents is pretty sharp.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ZRJoe@Mar 7 2003, 12:05 PM
I'm guessing that you are pretty new to cats. The older panteras about 1980 used to be in the same color but not as prominent.
You're right... it IS in the eye of the beholder. I, for one, am very dissapointed. What was wrong with the blue ones of a few years ago? The Pantera used to be "classy"...now it's trendy.

I guess I might be "pretty new to cats". ;) :lol: But.......I think the 1980 Pantera was Black with tan and red striping...and they added a little more reds and browns continually through the early 80's.

I think the sled that you're thinking of was the 86? Pantera. It was not yellow, but a tan color with brown accents on the hood and a dark brown seat. That was the year they advertised it as the "Catillac". I don't think they have ever offered a "gold" one before. But I could be wrong...I'm no guru!

You're right though, the "ditch pickle" conversation sure was a wild one! "Slimer sleds" was another favorite!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Whoever decided to put that golden shower piss yellow color on a Pantera sure had their head in their pocket.  :huh:  That is HANDS DOWN the ugliest AC sled I've ever seen.

The same guy who designed the new 900 graphics

·
Registered
745 Posts
Originally posted by ditchrider@Mar 7 2003, 05:14 PM
is there anything uglier? yes a 04 rev
i second that, is skidoo going back into the 90's with the checker graphics? whats with the 2 person snowmobile?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts