Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick question. Upon lookin on the Arctic Cat site, building my new cat I noticed something. Is it true that you cannot get a Spring Only graphics package with the EXT option. I was hoping to look into a F7efi Nightfire EXT, but could not build it. Is this correct or is the site acting funny for me. I understood that the EXT option was available for the LE sleds. :blink:

Lucky

·
Registered
460 Posts
Same problem!! I am bummed. If you order in the spring you should be able to get exactly what you want. I also think you should be able to get reverse as a factory option! All in all though I think the '04's and the spring graphics are cool. 600 efi EXT Standard with reverse, sabercat LX 600 efi EXT, or 600 efi Black Sno-Pro...............I am going to the cat show saturday so I guess I'll make up my mind then!!

firefan

600 ZRT soon to be outa here

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
I v'e got to laugh at building your own t 660 turbo touring, There is only one choice per box ? why bother even having it in a section that your supposed to be able to have choices, when there are no choices for it ? Lol Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts