Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure there has been a similar post's with similar questions but I could not find the right answers using a search.

I have a bone-stock 2004 F7 sno pro EFI. All I have done is added a riser and wheel kit. It seems a littel sluggish off the line. Without doing any major engine work what are my best options to improve all around perormance. One or more of the following?: :dunno:

Clutch Kit
Timing key
Reeds
Reprogram the computer
Other options? :dunno:

I am not looking to spend a ton of money or make it an F8 I am just wondering what I can do in my own shop with some purchased parts and the little knowlege I have.

:beerchug: Thanks.

·
Registered
958 Posts
here here! i sent my ecu back last year for a remap. it was a little better than before but not perfect. i hear that the 05 program is a little more solid than the revamped 04. specify at the dealership. they might be able to offer some insight as well. clutch kits are always nice, and there is tons of feedback on this site from various set ups. btw normal turnaround for remaps are 2 weeks fyi.

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
clutching is pretty much always your best bang/buck. try searching again and you'll find tons of info on of the above mentioned things.
it's all on how much $$$ you want to spend and how fast you want to go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts