Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interrested in buying a 2004 f500 next year but been offered a 2003 f5 for 5600.00 is there going to be any changes to the 2004 f5 that i'm better off waiting for them or go ahead and buy the 2003 f5 ,i do like the efi but is it worth the extra money.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I know it is a hard toss up. I think by now, most bugs will be worked out of the 03's, but if you want the EFI, then you will forsure have to wait. If it were me, buy the 03 and use the extra money for mods!

·
Registered
962 Posts
You can find a better F5 price than that.

I`d bet the F5 gains a horse or two and stays pretty much the same

·
Registered
132 Posts
Mpls. Tribune Sunday paper New F5 $4995 plus tax and registration frt.and setup included... Thats the market here Minnesota w/some snow but going fast at 34 degrees F. and warming coming...... Larson Cycle 763-689-2760 your welcome !!!!!!!!!!! F5 $4995 plus tax&reg.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Yes arctic cat is offering the famous $400 rebate until the end of month-so dealers are giving these bottom prices-dealer keeps the rebate-you get a f5 for $5000-damn thats a great price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I paid $5700 just a month ago-included cover-tax extra-but $5000,thats a steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
if this economy keeps going like it going, there will be all kinds of good deals out there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I recommend do what makes you feel good, if cheaper price is more important than buy now, if EFI is more important, then wait or buy a F6 when they start to come down due to sales from poor economy..or wait and see what comes out in 2 weeks and go from there....

·
Registered
232 Posts
i would buy an efi also, i have had carbarators my whole life and this past year i ordered an f-7 efi and it seems like i have had no problems but your buying i am not good luck!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts