Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fighter jet f7 sno pro or should i get just standard suspension what one is better ill be doing 90% trail riding and 10 % straight line races (who dont race) also if i pick the sno pro track suspension what is better the 1inch track or the 1 3/8 track. Thanks for any input. one more thing how much money $$$ do you have to put down to spring order by apr 15 03. Thanks again. SnoPro20 im
oh yeah sorry. F6 or F7 what would you take for spring. Im really stressing on what to get. firecat snopro ed. f6 f7. IM F%^%$## PUZZLED MAN. Arctic Cat blowing my mind to peices.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If you like to hit bumps and get air, then get the sno pro suspension. If you ride where grooming doesn't happen during the day on weekends then get the sno pro suspension. If you do any off trail riding in powder then you would want the 1 3/8. If all you ride is hardpacked, always groomed and lake the get the 1 inch. If you want to go fast get the f-6, if you want to leave your buddies behind get the f-7.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Here is my .02.

I think the sno pro suspension is almost always better. The only acception would be if you always ride on perfectly smooth trails or ride really slow. Remember also that the sno pro shocks add about 5 pounds or so.

Regarding the track. Unless you always are on really hard packed trails or like to drag race your buddies on ice, the 1.375 track is almost always better. It is AWESOME in the powder and REALLY hooks in the loose snow.

I guarantee if you get an F6 with the 1.375 track you will be able to beat the F7 1" track in short distances (maybe even up to 80 or so).

Cat S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts