Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banana: :augen41: :banana: :banana: Looking to purchase an F6 early build 2004!! I'm in So. NH. Must be in real good condition with low miles!!! :beerchug:
E-Mail [email protected] :div20:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:augen41: :banana: :augen41: :banana: :banana: The early builds are faster than the later model :beerchug: :div20:

·
Registered
790 Posts
How many miles is to many? My buddy was talking about selling his and it has 2500mi on it and it is the fastest stock f6 I have seen. And it is located in Southern NH also

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Originally posted by saberdude@Sep 5 2005, 11:04 AM
What is a early build? I think mine was 10/03, I'm guessing that is late?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=861387
[/quote]

yes indeed...yours is a regluar production 2004 model...

the early build ones are the ones that were released in january/february...do you remember when the f6 was first released? during the 2002/2003 riding season?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
The early built has things like a black face speedo gauge and the late is white. The early has the old style clutch weights and the late has fixed pin to weight style. The late has 031 belt along with a few other differences.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Originally posted by 128JetSnake@Sep 5 2005, 01:09 PM
The early built has things like a black face speedo gauge and the late is white. The early has the old style clutch weights and the late has fixed pin to weight style. The late has 031 belt along with a few other differences.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=861513
[/quote]

also 10 tooth drivers....regular 04s have 9....

different gearing...

fuel switch on consol

G

·
Ah-yes now that you mention it I do remember hearing about them. Memory isn't gone just needs a kick start sometimes. Thanks for the info guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts