Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had some 2004 Doos at Colebrook. Thought some of you would be interested, as they haven't even been released yet.

Sorry, I have removed the photos. They were being used over on Dootalk and were causing a drain on the resources here. PLEASE, if you want to post pictures from this site on other forums, PLEASE copy them to your computer and upload them to the other site. DON'T just post a link. That uses OUR bandwidth that way and slows THIS site down. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
rob,

thos are nice pics, whats the top pic? a legend rev? it says gsx edition and thats a sea-doo, so whats going on there?

also is the second pic a revagade?

third is hopefully the new xpackage sled.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not being a Doo guy, I don't know. There were no brochures available, and the doo rep there wasn't much help. One had the 600 SDI engine in it. They didn't know if the 800SDI was going to be available. The beavertail is gone on all 04s. They told me that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Slider79@Feb 28 2003, 06:53 PM
www.firecat.info

C`mon Rob this is not a DOO forum.

:p :lol:

Just kiddin man Its YOUR Forum.
I know, but I've been taking a lot of heat lately on other sites about being brand-blind and all. I just wanted to throw in some honest opinions for my detractors :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Davey_Boy@Feb 28 2003, 06:55 PM
rob,

do you have any more pics? or were these the only sleds on display?
of the Doos? That's all there was except for a new big four stroke.
I posted some Cat photos yesteday "snodeo sneak peek"

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Originally posted by rob+Feb 28 2003, 06:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Davey_Boy
@Feb 28 2003, 06:55 PM
rob,

do you have any more pics? or were these the only sleds on display?
of the Doos? That's all there was except for a new big four stroke.
I posted some Cat photos yesteday "snodeo sneak peek"[/b]
A new big 4stroke? like the rx1 or...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by rob+Feb 28 2003, 06:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Slider79
@Feb 28 2003, 06:53 PM
www.firecat.info

C`mon Rob this is not a DOO forum.

:p  :lol:

Just kiddin man Its YOUR Forum.
I know, but I've been taking a lot of heat lately on other sites about being brand-blind and all. I just wanted to throw in some honest opinions for my detractors :p[/b]
Damn ...the pics wont come up for me......the Gods are punishing me for giving you shit last week. LOL

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Rob ya thinking obout getting a doo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
LOL, hey don't give him a hard time bout posting Doo pic's, that's the only reason I'm here looking!! :D :p ;)

Have a good night Cat peeps, back to Snowest I go!! :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
well my friend had a gsx limted seadoo and that was a 951 maybe that might be a 951. also the thing ripped it got lot 72 mph which is fast 4 a seadoo. but i think it blew up twice

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah, do you have any summit pictures?

well i guess i'll just go back to snowest and indyspecialty now. Nice site though, too bad I ride doo huh.

·
Registered
772 Posts
i dont see how in the world are getting a 136 track out of the pic above..its no longer then the GSX ....and plus why in the WORLD WOULD they put a 136 rev with a 1 inch track??? its should have a 1.25 track..its a hybrid sled...the renegades dont come with a 1 inch 136..that would defeat the purpose of there "crossover" sled....its a 121...i think they should/will have a 136 rev..but that sure aint one!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
You know, they'd probably make a good machine ...

IF THEY WEREN'T SO GODDAMN UGLY!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts