Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just on maximumsled.com they will have all info on Tuesday the 25th check them out on that day. Cant wait to see them!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would imagine it's a 660. I haven't heard much about anything bigger(But, what do I know). Although Yamaha didn't show their hand until it's release of the RX1. Time will tell, but I honestly think there is a market for a high performance 4 stroke.

·
Registered
772 Posts
750 gsxr turbo motor is being tested right now....

more then likely 660 turbo will be first to released..but dont be supprised if the 750 will be around next year....

Heard it hear first :)

This is from a guy i work with that his cousin in Top R and D guy at Cat...dont know if its true.,..thought id throw a rumor in there...

Also said they were testing the 1300 cc motor..built 5 sleds...2 are left...cant keep the thing together..theres so much power they have to run around with out the hood...they are trying to design a hood with downforces...its over 200 HP ....this wont be around next year or nothing but they are workin on stuff :)

·
Registered
899 Posts
660 4 stroke turbo is to be released 140 -150 hp is said to be a proven set up . my source was not sure what chassis it will be in. but he did say it will whoop the rx-1 but we do that now hehe

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I heard about the 750 turbo 4 stroker with 180 hp last spring. Maybe it will come out this spring. I wouldn't buy it. 2 stroke here.

Cat S.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Well Fellas I was searchin around through a few different forums and this is what one guy had posted for the 2004 line up. How true I don't know!!! But sounds pretty interesting

From Amsnot
2004 Cats Seen !!!
Bleed-green on 2/23/2003 1:34:56 PM

They did it , there is a Hellcat which is in the firecat style chassis with a hybusa engine .

Zr 900 does have direct drive.

F5,F6,F7 are available in efi or carb.
Mountain Cats come in 500, 600, 700 in firecat style chassis.
1M 900 still in Zr 3 chassis also direct drive
New spring only MC 900HO
- twin pipes from factory
-13.5 to 1 heads ( only good for high altitude only
-revised porting
-lots of lightweight parts
159 by 2 track
Est. 165-170hp
weight of 480pounds!!!

Spring Order F Cats
Sno Pro 5,6,and 7''s
Rear suspension now available with cross link!!!
Reservoir shocks up front.
Assortment of colors and decal packages again

Cool cool, take it with a grain of salt

NewfieCat

z370 03
660 4 stroke Touring 02
AC 500 4x4 98

·
Registered
437 Posts
do you think next year that they will charge more for the f5 in efi because i really want an f5 but i dont know if i will have over 7,400. Do you guys think i can get an f5 sno pro with efi for that or event an f6 snopro?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts