Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 800 RMK 144" track with a SLP pipe 6" riser new red Chrome Cobra windshield, Window bag, and only 375 miles. This sled is in mint conition. I have a buddy that has a 04 800 Summit and after he road my RMK he sid... "that sled screams..." and "...Straight up power" This sled was new out of crate Feb 2006 only taken out to Montains twice once in Feb and Once just last week. We have come across some finacial times here and could use the cash. I planned on riding this sled for 2 more years then going new, but I wont go back out this year.. SUGGESTIONS? Whats a god price?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I really think you should sell it to me..... For a really good price..... The 800 Edge Switch is a great all around sled that does everything. Problem with selling is they aren't bringing much resale value. Look on ebay, you can buy 06' 600 ho, FST and 900 switches for just over 5 grand. I looked up the auction price reports and they are selling new 06's for the same. Might as well keep it. I bought my 2nd SKS800 2 years ago with 1000 miles on it for 3500. Only good thing is that if you do sell it you can pick another one up real reasonable........... I think the snowmobile market has officially been flooded!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts