Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a new 2003 ZR 900. Anybody know of any good deals?
Will travel anywhere for the right price.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
if you are in the nh. area? check out depot honda kawasaki in rye new hampshire i was there sat march 1 and sitting there in all it,s glory is a black 900 zr looking depressed waiting for a new owner to beat her on these awsome trails this year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Waters Sales & Service in Fairlee VT. has a black 900 demo for sale
set up with 1.375 track and sno-pro springs .. I think it has around 300 miles

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Originally posted by c-money@Mar 2 2003, 04:31 PM
Looking to buy a new 2003 ZR 900. Anybody know of any good deals?
Will travel anywhere for the right price.
Let us know what you find c-money!
B)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a zr900 Im thinking about selling its green with192 studs screen kit 2windshields cover it has 800 miles on it it is the fastest most comfortable machine Ive ever ridden I dont really want to sell it but I just dont have the time any more to use it I bought it new in the fall Im sure you know what they are worth new so if anyone wants make me a reasonable offer in canadian dollars.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best price I have found so far is $7500(inc tax, prep,bla,bla, bla) for a standard. Even tried some dealers in Canada they are cheaper but by the time youy pay their 8% tax and bring it back and pay MI 6% the price is about the same. Still searching, if $7500 is best I can do I will spend a few bucks more and buy a 2004.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
FYI c-money,
If you buy in Canada you can apply to have your taxes rebated once you return to the states. You may want to confirm the validity of the warranty of a Canadian bought sled in the US. Most US dealers will tell you it's invalid, but that may just be bull to scare you out of saving the bucks buying in Canada.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$7500.00 U.S. Dollars. I have heard that also about the warranty, if I buy one I will buy it from the United States.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
New 03 green ZR9 at Weber's cycle center in Waterloo Ia. I'm sure they will want it gone. Try calling 319-235-6703 ask for Jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you are interested at all I would probably take $10500 firm canadian$ I dont exactly what that works out to in us $ its less than 7500

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing and in my search here in Ontario so far I've located a black 900 stn for $9000 Canadian plus taxes.......brand new.
Anyone know of any black sno pros here in Ontario..new or used?

Rick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts