Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just when I had it all figured out that I was going to be getting an Attak this year the Mrs' says that she wants a sled as well. Since money doesnt grow on trees in this house that kind of puts a kabosh on the Attak. So now I am thinking about a couple 03 RX-1's. Comments? I see there is concern about the W arms cracking, anything else?

How would this sled compare to an 02 MX-Z 800 (non REV)?

Being this is an early version on the 4 cyc, is there any problems with rough trails?

·
Registered
585 Posts
If u can find them with most of the updates then yes or if u can get them for a decent price then ad some of them i would say u would only need the swaybar and springs and a seat these things will m,ake the most difference and sled is enjoyable I did these and ripsaw,studs,carbonfiber covers,polished, everything,8-inch carbides reverse,hand guards bar mod,hooks,chrome windshield and just got a MPI exhaust I wouldnt take under $5500.00 for mine have well over 12000 in it but oh well.they are nice sleds

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Id try to find her an RS Vector. Its got the same power up to 80 mph and is about 40 pounds lighter.
Cap'n

1 - 6 of 6 Posts