Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know how fast a stock 2002 xcsp 500's top speed?
What are some cheap upgraded to get it going faster?
GOOD SLED OR NOT?

·
Registered
227 Posts
top speed with me on it is 90 across the lake i'm 6'5" 250lbs so size makes differecnce I ride mostly tight trails so do not need any more speed

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Originally posted by 2003F5@Oct 8 2005, 04:18 PM
slower than an f5

do firecats suck? should i blow mine up?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=916678
[/quote]

Ever notice its the AC guys drawing first blood...... Please go back to the AC club , we are all playing nicely without you !
:boxing:

we all know the firecat line is fast and dont care ! thats why we are hear in our "Polaris forum" were 2nd place and running all season is more important then winning the first and only race..
:no_bashing:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by xc-mark@Oct 8 2005, 09:08 PM
Ever notice its the AC guys drawing first blood...... Please go back to the AC club we are all playing nicely !

we all know the firecat line is fast and dont care thats why we over hear in our "Polaris forum"  were 2nd place and running all season is more important then winning the first and only race..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917041
[/quote]
HAHA :smilielol: well said.

I seriously think my moms 500 touring can beat your f5, 2003f5. You know its crazy fast I passed you doing 80 on it and it had alot more in it. We will find out when the snow flies. 2002500xcsp take it easy he doesn't like people knowing about his sexuality. In other words he is a ****** and trys to keep it on the DL why else would he ride a pussy cat.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Originally posted by xc-mark@Oct 8 2005, 08:08 PM
Ever notice its the AC guys drawing first blood...... Please go back to the AC club we are all playing nicely !

we all know the firecat line is fast and dont care thats why we over hear in our "Polaris forum"  were 2nd place and running all season is more important then winning the first and only race..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917041
[/quote]

not being a smartass or anything.. but he drew first blood over in the firecat forum... making a post in the firecat forum bashing the firecats for no reason... and he ended up earning himself a lil vacation

·
Registered
823 Posts
that little schmuck did the same thing on another thread from this 2002xcsp500kid....I'm guessing they have a feud going on....in a no-bashing section of the forum as well....

:rulz:

edit: whoops..a little late on the post. :) sweep beat me to it...apparently there is a feud...or is it spelled "fued"??? :dunno:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Back to the xc 500 speed topic. Got my 2003 xc 500 (with out VES) up to 95 on hard pack. She realy cooks. I way 140 and am 5'9" tall so i not a huge person.

[attachment=103077:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
THe kid doenst even have the 500 he says he does. But the 500 with ves should go a little over 100 tops. My unlce used to have one before his 600 and he had it to 106 i believe (on the speedo).

·
Registered
494 Posts
THe kid doenst even have the 500 he says he does. But the 500 with ves should go a little over 100 tops. My unlce used to have one before his 600 and he had it to 106 i believe (on the speedo).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts