Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do these come loose or do they just usually pull out and then you junk the sled??

·
Registered
833 Posts
Very common problem. New $12 mount from polaris and your on your way again. Check out the engine mount threads in the pro-x forum under "frequently asked questions".

·
Registered
251 Posts
do these come loose or do they just usually pull out and then you junk the sled??[/b]

It will come loose. I just replaced all four on my 03 600. Just one was junk though. If you want to just junk the sled, let me know! :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will come loose. I just replaced all four on my 03 600. Just one was junk though. If you want to just junk the sled, let me know! :)[/b]
well i have the sled for sale in the New Hampshire classifieds and I was looking it over and found the motor is loose found it to be that front mount if your interested in buying it check it out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just joking, I was gonna take it if you were just going to junk it!! All kidding aside. No need to junk the sled. All you need to do is get the new mount. It's easiest to change if you yank the motor. Check the frequently asked questions at the top of the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts