Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how are the mxz 700 sports for power and any probelms with them ? i'm thinking of buying one . the only thing that is wrong with it is that a couple of studs ripped out of the track. any one out there have one of these?

·
Registered
694 Posts
mxz700's are a great sled. the only thing with a sport is that the shocks are not rebuildable so when they go bad it can get a little pricey. bulletproof chassis with a great motor though. a couple ripped out studs usually don't scare me too much if the rest of the track looks in tact. the good thing about the zx chassis is they are selling fairly cheap right now due to the high demand for used revs. what kind of money are we talking????? do you have any pics????

welcome aboard by the way!!!!!
:ski-doo_rules:

·
Registered
694 Posts
$3000.00 is a fair starting point imo depending on condition. make sure you take a compression gauge with you and just give everything a good inspection. look for obvious (and not so obvious) damage, that will give you an idea on what kind of past it has had. look for bent or broken components in the suspension and ask what they have done for maintanence in the past. you can get a pretty good "feel" by just talking to the seller---good luck :i_need_snow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts