Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 02 edge x that I am longtracking to a 144 I bought the kit from tracks usa. It is a 144x2" I was told that I would not have to cut it down to 1.5 if it was notched is this correct??? And the dealer has nothing in his book about a 144 on a 600 edge. So I have no idea where to start for gearing and clutching for out west any help would be great. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes the 2" track will fit under it. It will be a pain to get the driveshaft back into the chaincase but it will fit. As far as the clutching and jetting you will need to find out where you will be riding and figure out according to elevation. The clutching from a 2002 RMK 600 should get you close but elevation will determine everything. Have fun, that 144 will turn that sled into a new animal.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the 2" track will fit under it. It will be a pain to get the driveshaft back into the chaincase but it will fit. As far as the clutching and jetting you will need to find out where you will be riding and figure out according to elevation. The clutching from a 2002 RMK 600 should get you close but elevation will determine everything. Have fun, that 144 will turn that sled into a new animal.[/b]
I will be riding at 9000 and above, Maybe I should cut the 2" down to 1.5 if it will be that hard to get into the tunnel. any other suggestions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts