Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to process sled problem. dealer ship will not have one for a week or two. been haveing loading up problems will not go over 4k rpm. could be temp sensor, stater, or cdi, or throttle swith. like to get reading of ohms and stuff. Any help would be great. have gone through every thing else. no fuel pump problems, carbs, and so on got to be electrical problems now.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i am trying to process sled problem. dealer ship will not have one for a week or two. been haveing loading up problems will not go over 4k rpm. could be temp sensor, stater, or cdi, or throttle swith. like to get reading of ohms and stuff. Any help would be great. have gone through every thing else. no fuel pump problems, carbs, and so on got to be electrical problems now.[/b]

Here's the one for my 01 XC700 non ves, you can get them on the Polaris site but you have to join.

Good Luck

Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the one for my 01 XC700 non ves, you can get them on the Polaris site but you have to join.

Good Luck

Mike[/b]
hay thanks. i tell ya this is the crazest thing ever. i been working on sled for awhile and i had never been stumped so long. the dealer around me cant even figure this out. so instead of paying them i sure a pack of smokes and a pint of morgans will get this damn thing to run.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts