Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a used 01 srx700 ohlins with 6000 miles on it for 2000.00.. Everything looks in great shape, it is jetted, pipes, clutched and studded. My question is when you let off the throttle from going say 35 mph I hear a noise on the clutch side that is hard to describe, is it releasing? I also hear a noise almost like clunking sound towards the track area is it common for this little sound? It isn't loud I was riding without my helmet in the back yard and everyone knows when you have a new sled to you, you listen to every little noise. Other than that the sled totally rips.
Thanks
Warren

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just got a used 01 srx700 ohlins with 6000 miles on it for 2000.00.. Everything looks in great shape, it is jetted, pipes, clutched and studded. My question is when you let off the throttle from going say 35 mph I hear a noise on the clutch side that is hard to describe, is it releasing? I also hear a noise almost like clunking sound towards the track area is it common for this little sound? It isn't loud I was riding without my helmet in the back yard and everyone knows when you have a new sled to you, you listen to every little noise. Other than that the sled totally rips.
Thanks
Warren[/b]

Sometimes, when your slowing down, especially if your track is loose, your track will ballon out and rub against the bulkhead or heat exchanger around your drivers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts