Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a 2001 Sno Pro for sale with 168 miles. Never raced Mint condition. Orange Screen kit low black windshiled and all updates done. Iam gonna use this for trails this year then next year race it. What is this sled worth to me. How much should i give to him $3,800.00. Or should i offer about 4g's. Is this sled dependable enough for trails. And what does it handle and jump like? Well iam kinda in love with it to tell the truth :wub:
Thanks guys any help would be appreciated! :D
John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really iam pretty sure i was interested in yours too i jsut never got to you in time..REmember a Snowman-06?

·
Registered
132 Posts
That sled was the last race sled in that chassis at least in liquid cooled model, the 02 cross link had a little to be desired lot of failures with it. The 440 was very fast but still have those mysterious burn downs, make sure you get the updated cylinders and pistons that were offered for $180 or so. That helps a lot I've heard and run 92 or better fuel always and turn timing switch to the neg. #. Drive like you stole it, no pussy footing cause it will denoate babying it. I put a stock 600 motor in mine and the 02 crosslink in it and loved it, put 6000 miles on it. Held up very well.......

·
Registered
395 Posts
;) I own an 01' sno pro that I bought from Black Magic, it was one of their test sleds. I love this sled , it handles great and with the adj. front track shock is awesome for trail riding. It's got the carbed 711cc engine in it. I highly recommend this chasis. It has a totally different attitude than the F7sp I also have. Don't have anything to add on what to pay though, mine was a helluva lot more than what you're talking about. :wacko:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have one for sale "mint" all updates also have 136" rails, tunnel extention, and 2"-136" track, 1.25"-121"studed track, 3 extra windsheilds. One of Carl Kuster's '01 hillclimb sleds. $5200.00 Firm. This sled dominated sno-cross in '01. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts