Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a first time sled owner and I purchased a 2000 SKS in May and I’ve started it up multiple times since I bought it. Last time I started it was August or Sept. Now the first snow is here and I wanna rip it really bad but now it won’t start. I replaced the spark plugs. I checked to make sure the gas was on and kill switch wasn’t engaged and key was on as well. There is y much gas in the tank and I didn’t stabilize the gas after I bought it. But it doesn’t seem like it’s getting a spark. Some advice from an experienced owner would help tremendously.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I haven’t checked to see if I was getting spark. I just assumed it did because it started in August. I looked at the plugs and they were the wrong kind and fouled out so I bought the correct ones and threw them in. I bought new gas for it because the 1/8 that was in it when I bought it is at least 8-9 months old. I’ll check back about the spark tomorrow when I put the new gas in as well

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Spark , fuel , compression. Make sure cases are not loaded with fuel. Did you try holding it wot. And pulling it a bunch of times.?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts