Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
unfortunatley this is one idea arctic cat should steal from the skidoo rev. ok all you go fast guys will say oh noway its a performance sled and i say if you dont want a 2up add on seat just dont buy it but it would be a nice extra for people with familys who want to have performance and spouse along without buying a touring sled. hopefully some genius will make it available as an aftermarket product. B)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Not to be rude ,but the seat is so short how could you even dream of riding two up. I think it would have to be a nut cruncher trying it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
the add on seat should be positioned over the trunk. by the way ive ridden 2up on the f7 and they dont call me bigdog for nothing lol B)

·
Registered
614 Posts
I saw a couple with two kids on two Revs with the two-up setup and I have to say they looked great in that configuration.

·
Registered
336 Posts
:) I would love to see how it looks too! I got my sled for performance, yes...but, I also have a family. My six year old son loves to ride too. We bought sleds for all of our older kids this year, and I need a place to stick him. Preferably with me. Sounds like that works great!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I will try to get a picture. Don't have a digital camera or scanner but should be able to borrow one. Went out yesterday with my 4 year old in front and wife on the "Jack Seat" and it was comfortable. Took it off in 10 seconds when I got home and headed back out ditch banging with the boy's.

·
Registered
899 Posts
i want one like today how much are they!! oh canadianf7 my wife sends :wub: just saved her from buying another sled hehe :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Definately try to get us a pic. I am interested on how this looks/works on the F-series also.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also put a seat jack on mine. Just got a welding shop to build me new brackets, where as the old ones were too wide because of narrow tunnel. Looks great they did a A1 job. I will try to get a picture as well if canadianF7 can't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts